Age Requirement Policy:
• Guests must be at least 21 years of age to check in at Exit 5 Resort & Condominium.
Check-In and Check-Out Policy:
The front desk is open daily from Off Season 10am to 7:00pm
The front desk is open daily from Season 10am to 9pm.There is no after-hours reception at this property.
Exit 5 Resort Check-in time starts at 3PM (EST) and check-out time is at 10AM (EST).
Request for early check-in and late check-out will be handled based on Resort availability at the time of check-in
(Additional fee is payable for guaranteed late check-out).
Should you need to confirm an earlier arrival than the motel’s standard check-in time or a departure
later than 11AM, please contact the motel directly in advance. If you plan to arrive earlier than the motel’s
check-in time and want to guarantee that you would be able to check into your room upon arrival, we would
advise you to reserve the night prior to the date of arrival. Exceeding check-out times without notifying the
office in advance can result in extra charges, including, but not limited to, late check-out fees and/or an
extra night’s charges being applied to your bill.
The Exit 5 Motel Policy will consider your Reservation as Cancelled if you do not Check-In by your indicated arrival time and have not contacted the Hotel. Always contact the Hotel if you will arrive later than the planned time. Guest arriving later than 11pm will not be able to check-in until the next morning.
• Late check-in fee $ 25.00 for check-in between 9pm to 10pm.
No Phones in the rooms.
• Cancellation Policy:
• Suites Rooms & Cottages 21 days prior to arrival date.
• All Motel Rooms 21 days Prior to arrival date.
• If cancellation occurs outside of these time frames, deposits will be refunded less $25.00 bookkeeping fee.
Same day cancellation will be charged the full length of stay.
Early Departure Policy:
• No-Shows and early departures will be charged 100% of original total stay amount (NO REFUNDS).
• One Night Deposit required for all reservations with checks or debit card.
• Check-in time only all major Credit card or Cash allowed, No personal checks. Deposit required for Cash Payment
or Debit card depending on room type.
Roll away Bed Policy:
No Roll away beds.
• Two adults and up to two children under the age of 14 are permitted in the rooms without additional charges.
An extra person charge of $35 per night plus taxes will apply for any reservations exceeding maximum occupancy.
Only 4 people are permitted in the rooms.
• Housekeeping is provided daily (Only in Season). Although some may not want housekeeping, it is our policy
to clean the room every 3 days which means the housekeeper will need to come in regardless.
• All visitors must register with the office. Visiting hours are over at 10pm. Any visitors who stay passed this will be
asked to leave the property. Any vehicles not registered will be towed at owner’s expense.
Lost and Found Policy:
Exit 5 Motel is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen personal items. Should any guest lose personal belongings while staying at Exit 5 Motel, if recovered, the item will be recorded as found. Exit 5 Motel will ship items back at the owner’s expense. Any items in the Lost & Found, which are not claimed within (30) days, will be donated to a local charity or discarded.
• Exit 5 Resort No Pet allowed.
• Exit 5 Motel Rooms, Cottages are 100% smoke free. You may smoke outside of the rooms, but please keep room
doors closed to prevent smoke from entering the room. A $ 350.00 deep cleaning fee will apply to any guest
who smokes in any guest- rooms or cover the smoke detectors?
• The swimming pool is exclusively for Exit 5 Resort registered guests only.
• Hours of pool operations are from 10: 30AM to 9:00PM.
• Diving and running are not permitted.
• Any person under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
• No glass or No food or beverages in pool or on pool wet deck area.
• Do not us pool if you are ill with diarrhea.
• Guests swim at their own risk and the motel will not be responsible for any injuries while using the motel facilities.
• Guests must comply with all pool regulations posted. Violations of regulations could result in being asked to leave the pool area or possibly the resort entirely.
• We highly recommend that small children wear water wings or swim vests.
• Swim diapers are required for children under 5 years of age. Parents will be liable should the pool be forced to close and be drained due to negligence in supplying proper diapers to prevent pool accidents.
• For Health & Safety: Diaper age children must wear swim diapers.
• Pool chair lifts are to be used by persons with medical conditions.
• Resort reserves the right to refuse access & service to pool area.
Exit 5 Motel has a Zero-Tolerance Policy in which it will refuse to admit or refuse service or accommodation
or may remove a person who: while on the premises acts in obviously intoxicated or disorderly manner,
destroys or threatens to destroy property, or causes or threatens to cause a public disturbance, or refuses,
or is unable to pay for the accommodations or services. Exit5 Motel may limit the number of persons who
may occupy a particular guest room in the motel and will only allow registered guests to use the facilities.
A person who negligently or intentionally causes damage to Exit5 Motel & Cottages property, shall be liable
for damages including any motel’s loss of revenue resulting from the inability to rent or lease rooms while
the damage is being repaired.